Have a passion in the I.T Industry? or maybe have a few extra hours spare and are skilled in certain I.T related areas? No matter what, we've got a range of jobs to suit the needs of our applications. Just apply below!
- Induction & Training resources to help you get started.
- Modern Working Environment ; London/Coventry/Birmingham or work at home
- Bonus Pay : We reward our staff when they go that extra mile.
- Gifts: Staff Treats all year round.
- Work Leave : Depending on the role, you can take time of work.
- Remote Work: Work from home at your own leisure at times that suit you (subject to role)
- Staff Panel, You’ll have 24/7 access to our online staff portal to manage tasks.
Sky Host Web Solutions – Remote Work
£7.50 an hour – Temporary
We’re looking to employ a self-motivated inidividual who has a good I.T Skills, Excellent customer service skills,has good record keeping practices and most importantly good time keeping. You’ll be supported all the way by your assigned supervisor who will be there for any questions you may have and will guide you throughout the first few days. You can contact your supervisor at any time via phone or e-mail.
Your roles will include
•Answering telephone calls and making the appropriate transfers to the correct departments (Sales, Billing, Technical Support, Head Office)
•Dealing with third line general customer enquiries (Updating customer records, Resetting passwords, verifying addresses)
•Replying to general customer service tickets and liaising with our technical team where necessary
•Contact clients that have been flagged and resolve matters (unpaid invoices, missing information, suspended accounts)
•Log & resolve complaints in conjuction with your supervisor and make necessary escalations
•Build relationships with our larger clients and ensure their requirements/deadlines are met (chasing up other staff working on different departments)
This role is remotely-based. This means you can work from home. Typical working hours are from 9AM-5PM although you can work at your leisure. Hourly rates are calculated based on the time you login, and stop when you logout of our customer service portal.
Job Type: Temporary (7th November 2016 – 31st January 2016)
Salary: £7.50 /hour